[CC] Veteran's Day [CC] Veteran's Day

What do you know?

I'm not American.

I am homosexual.

And frankly. Accusing people of being "terrorists" is an overused term.

Insulting people to get you to vote 5 is not going to win you browney points.

Turtie Turtie

Short but funny.

When things reach a point where they're so random and unexpected that they're funny. They're deffinately worth a fiver. My advice is make some longer flashes. ^-^

>Attack Of Purple Alien >Attack Of Purple Alien

OH MY GOD

IT'S A POLAR BEAR IN A SNOW STORM!

Wow. It takes alot of skill to draw two red circles on a white background. Frankly I don't know what you're whining about with your score. I've seen FAR better get blammed. Newgrounds standards have deffinately dropped. The music wasn't even decent and there was little to no animation.

Misfitblob responds:

Wow, an asshole...

I just watched some of your animations, they suck too

Anti-Clock - SRA! Anti-Clock - SRA!

So crap it was funny.

This was really bad. I didn't understand a word of what the clock was saying. But that pretty much sums clock movies up. Hence why I sympathise with it... That and the clock saying fuck over and over...

PureCarnage responds:

Yeah... talk about an over used resource such as text-to-speech. You think they'd realize it has gotten so old, that it's insta-crap.

Daily2oon08062005 Daily2oon08062005

Good skill put to wrong use.

You have some really good flash skill going there, but your effort to make a 'daily' tune really brings it town. Perhapse spending more time on your flash films could get you a portal award because you know what you're doing and how to do it. Improve on your graphics and get a plotline and who knows what will happen.

I'm a ffraid the most redeaming thing about this flash show was the preloader and menu.

TheStarSyndicate responds:

hey

A Message to Mrs. Clinton A Message to Mrs. Clinton

Slow and needs deph

The style of animation was simple and pretty much something I'de use...and the voice acting was pretty good. However the plot was a bit.. boring. There wasn't anything that was pretty funny about it even though it was supposed to be a message to something you found pretty stupid. You didn't really need to read out all your statistics so slowly, it made the flash drag on and not everyone is too illiterate. Read them out fast or just let the people read it themselves. And the last photograph was a bit unnessesary.

Child Child

Lots of Potential

It's rather boring and you can't really understand what anyone's saying. It's not very funny or has any flate to it. However the graphics and animation show that you're going to go somewhere with your flash shows.

We Hate It When... We Hate It When...

You can watch it. But why would you?

The graphics and animation are good don't get me wrong (But be carefull of randomly flashing trees at the beginning). But I found it fairly boring and at times very dragged out. It seemed as though the characters were just dancing to some mp3 you had lying around on your computer and you just put in a whole lot of popular computer games for ratings. There wasn't that much diversity and about 90% of it seemed to be mario and sonic although extra points for sticking Twinsen in. Overall it lacks anything particularly interesting except torturing Pokemon which everyone can relate with.

Searching For Souls Searching For Souls

An interesting flash film.

I loved the graphics, they were really well drawn and coloured well. However you couldn't really hear what the people on the other side of the phone were saying, you might want to put some kind of subtitles if you did anything simmilar ever again. I didn't find this particually funny, but it was clever. One thing that really got me though was the population count in the top left hand side of the screan at the beginning... Unfortunately it destracted me from what the dialogue was as I was trying to read it.